Want more information?
Find it here
CollegeCounts is pleased to offer the following tools to assist you in planning for college:
- Community Events – Check out where a CollegeCounts representative will be on hand to answer questions about CollegeCounts.
- Employer Resources – Looking to assist your employees? Consider offering CollegeCounts as an employee benefit.
- College Savings Planner – Find out how much you’ll need to save.
- Risk Tolerance Questionnaire – Determine your risk tolerance and review potential investment strategies.
- Tax Center & Resources – Get Alabama state income tax, federal income tax, and gift and estate tax resources.
- Helpful Websites – Explore other valuable resources that can help you plan for college.
- News – Check out what’s new with the plan, including updates, CollegeCounts newsletters, and other 529-related news.
- Professionals – Take advantage of informational tools provided by CollegeCounts. Resources include brochures, forms, presentations, and more.