Resources for professionals
The CollegeCounts 529 Fund also has resources to assist the following groups of professionals in their mission to help families prepare for college:
- Attorneys and Accountants – CollegeCounts has excellent income tax and estate tax benefits for families looking to save for college. Request materials or a presentation for your firm.
- Financial Advisors –The CollegeCounts 529 Fund Advisor Plan is a broker-sold plan for financial advisors and their clients. It’s a great option for those who want to save for college while utilizing the assistance of an investment professional.
- Guidance Counselors – CollegeCounts can provide materials and informational sessions to assist students and their families in preparing for college.
- Employers – CollegeCounts offers payroll deduction for companies that want to offer an additional employee benefit.
- Service Groups – If you’re looking for an informative and timely presentation on saving for college, our representatives will be happy to present to your group. Request a presentation.